Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Excuses. . . .

Reading my last post I don't know what is more embarrassing. . . . that its been four months since I last posted something or that it has taken me four months to lose twenty pounds. Maybe if I didn't lose and gain the last five pounds over and over at least three different times my gut wouldn't still be eclipsing the view of my shoes, but as they say. . . . . slow and steady wins the race. Unless you're not actually moving.

And on the writing aspect, its not that I have had anything to write about. Almost daily I find myself saying, "I've got to write about this on the blog", but when (almost) no one is actually reading what I type I find its almost impossible to tear myself away from a Tivo'd episode of Hell's Kitchen and pen something brilliantly witty. But I will try to do better. For the one or two of you that occasionally drop by.

1 comment:

The Dacy Family said...

I read religiously! As do many of my friends and my Dad. You'd be surprised at the following. They're just too shy to make comments!

Keep up the good work !