Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tension Breaker

We were all hungry and getting a bit grouchy this morning as we drove back from visiting the Children's Museum. After asking, reminding and then demanding several times that the kids keep their hands to themselves and quit the incessant screeching I reached my breaking point when Adam tilted his head and gave me a smirk that said, "Really? What can you actually do to me speeding down the road buckled into a car?"

I turned to Damonn and muttered under my breath, "If we don't get out of this car I am going to wipe that fucking grin off his face!"

Adam apparently heard me and instantly shrieked, "Aaaww! I heard you! You said Millennium Falcon!"

Damonn and I looked at each other and just started laughing. Guess what the new expletive phrase is in our house?

No comments: