Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pissing In The Wind


Yesterday while sitting on the freeway off-ramp on the way back from our bi-monthly trip to Costco, trips which have only slightly slowed since our end of diapers and baby wipes, we got to witness a bum taking a piss on the side of the road. Right there along a line of waiting motorists in broad daylight, the urge hit him and he decided to relieve himself. I screeched at Damonn to take a picture - Quick! - because, seriously, would this story not have been even better if you actually got to see the same dirty bum ass I did peeking out below his shirtails?? But alas, the traffic started to move before we had the chance so you will just have to imagine your own dirty bum ass. I suppose I should be horrified that my children were witness to such indecency, but you know me better than that. I pointed and laughed and considered yelling compliments out the window. And this, this part about a man's bare butt outside my car window, this isn't even the best part of the story because about a mile down the road, when all talk and laughter about the him had stopped, out of the blue Jamie added, "I shink dat man was trying to kill a cow. He had a stick." This is why I had children.


No comments: