Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Big Red

When I walked into my hair salon last week, I had no intentions of making such a big change in my life. And when I told my hair dresser I was tired of my usual blonde highlights and was looking for something with a little more red in it, I never imagined just how red she would take it. And when she removed the towel from head and revealed a color that would make Orphan Annie jealous I wasn't sure how I was going to walk into work the next day much less walk back into my house and face Damonn with a straight face. But after a week with the color I no longer startle myself everytime I pass a mirror and I have to say it is actually growing on me. So with out further ado, I present to you, the new me. . . . . .



3 comments:

Kaysia said...

I love the red! I am amazed by how much you look like you did in 8th grade!

Adele said...

So Sassy! So fun:) Like it!

Anonymous said...

Everyone should try red hair at least once in their life. (Except me).
It looks great on you!
Keren