Wednesday, September 17, 2008

aka Falter Locust Palin


As many of us following the political circus have noticed, Sarah Palin is keen on unique names. Her children's names are as follows: Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper and Trig. Most of them coming from places or things she frequented at the time. Yes, the word is she was very much into running when her first was born. Sigh.

So what would you have been named if you were to have been born into the Palin clan? Click HERE to find out. C'mon, I know you want to know.


Here is my family:

Me - Falter Locust Palin

Damonn - Meat Notgay Palin

Adam - Ammo Canal Palin

Jamie - Stockyard Mudslide Palin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keren - Clip Dragon Palin

Funny about that, because I was born under the sign of the dragon in Chinese astrology. Do you think she KNOWs something?

And why would I marry Falter Clip? Are we both Clips? Maybe I've got it wrong...

Anonymous said...

I did get it wrong. Falter Skate is who I married.
Clip Dragon

Ooo--I'm seeing the wisdom here. Alan DID falter on a skate (he has weak ankles). I think she's really On To Something!