Friday, September 26, 2008

Drink 'Er Down, Nee-Ner-Nee

Okay everyone, it's been a long week. What with the economy on the brink of disaster, WaMu going tits up as their newly-appointed President floats away on a $18 million parachute, Sarah Palin falling face first in her own pile of BS while talking to Katie Couric and McCain suspending his campaign and ditching David Letterman so he could rush to Washington and play the Greatest American Hero only to end up sitting there looking like a wannabe presidential bobble-head doll. And let's not forget that the Mississippi White Knights have decided to join the crowd at the first Presidential debate tonight. Which makes me feel like someone just punched me in the stomach. What must Michelle Obama be feeling?

I don't know about you, but I could use a drink. Many. So what better time to play the Presidential Debate Drinking Game! The rules are simple: You and at least one opponent pick a different word (one that is certain to be heard - but not too often) and everytime you hear the word spoken during the debates you must take a shot. How about, "My Friends, "Iran", "Bush", "Nuclear", "Maverick", "Allies". Just don't make it the word, "Change" or you'll be drunk before the first round of questioning ends. Then again, if we all pass out we already know who won.
At least according to him.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you're back to your political bombast. I'll drink to that, though I did enjoy your tentative foray into diplomacy (last letter).

I'd also raise you a barroom challenge: have a little respect for our candidates, lady. I don't see YOU running. It takes a lot of chutzpah to get out there and take a public stand. Personnally, or should I say, pershonnably...I thought they both looked strong and presidential and are running fine campaigns, running mates and wives aside. yay for Amer
ica. (speaker slid out of view to the floor. You've gone and drunk 'er under the table.) Winner cleans up.

Mike Searches said...

greetings from Vancouver-I think I'll start drinking now...

JJL said...

Hey Mike, Welcome to TOSR! Thanks for posting and I'm so glad to see you're a fellow Mudflatter!

Everyone should check it out. www.themudflats.net