Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bridging Science and Religion. . .

Adam: What happens if the weatherman is sick?

Me: What do you mean?

Adam: If the weatherman is sick how does the weather happen?

Me: Oh, well the weatherman doesn't actually make the weather happen. He is a scientist that looks at maps and pictures and then tells us what the weather will be like.

Adam: No, the weatherman sends a code to God and then God pushes a button to make the weather happen. So what happens if the weatherman is sick?

Me: I guess God would just have to handle things on his own for a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was telling Tony about complaining that I enjoy your blog but want more and more. And you in return stated that I must comment. He didn't know about your blog, so I opened it to read him a few. Needless to say that he laughed and laughed. I told him that you have the same great humor that we love about Damonn. He couldn't agree more! Keep it up.

JJL said...

Thanks for commenting! I'm glad to hear I could give a fellow Rick Emerson listener a laugh!