Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Things I Love. . .


I could pretend that I’m trying to pass on some kind of great wisdom or fabulousness ala Oprah, but honestly, I just figured showcasing things I’ve found, love and/or can’t do without would be good filler when I don’t have anything else to write about. And who knows, maybe you’ll find something you’ll end up loving as well. Just don’t expect to look under your chair and find said item tied up with a big red bow.

So here it is: the first installment of The Things I Love. . . .

I found this tea while rummaging in the break room at my office for something besides the usual offering of black sludge to stop the caffiene-deficient-induced cramps that were reducing my brain to the size of a small walnut. I was so pleasantly surprised that it has become a regular beverage of mine when the morning allows no time for a stop at Starbucks. It is sweet and spicy in just the right capacity which can be heightened even more by a splash of creamer. But I usually forgo that luxury not because of the added calories but because the only creamer available at work is the kind in the little individual plastic cups and there is something scary about creamer that can be kept at room temperature without curdling right there on the counter. But I digress.
This tea can usually be found in any regular grocery store, but if not can be ordered online at www.stashtea.com. Enjoy!

No comments: